Colorado is a mountainous state in the western part of the United States. The natural attractions are aplenty here. There are the famous red rock formations known as Garden Of The Gods in Colorado Springs. If you are an avid hiker or camper, you may wish to visit Rocky Mountain National Park which features towering mountain peaks, pristine lakes and an abundance of wildlife. Other than outdoor attractions, you may want to pop by Denver Museum of Nature and Science. The museum exhibits cover natural history, indigenous culture, Egyptian artefacts as well as astronomy.With so much to experience in Colorado, do consider one of these hotels with lazy rivers that allow you to fully relax at the end of a long day while the kids splash around. Check out our list of the top hotels with lazy river in Colorado, USA.
Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center; Aurora
Greeted by the grand lobby, Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center in Aurora, Colorado situates near Golden Gate Canyon State Park, as well as Arapaho and Roosevelt National Forests. The guest rooms offer a cozy feel with spacious bathrooms and seating areas. The hotel features both indoor and outdoor pools, perfect for all seasons. Families with kids will love the lazy river inside Arapahoe Springs Water Park- heated and open daily from 9am to 9pm- with a rocky cave, water jets and bubblers for an even more enjoyable floating experience. Please note the lazy river is seasonal, so be sure to book accordingly.
- Name: Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center; Aurora
- Rating: 8.6/5
- Address: 6700 North Gaylord Rockies Boulevard 199.1 km from Monarch Mountain
- Host | the staff wasnt very open or friendly and lacked knowledge when asked questions
Sky Ute Casino Resort; Ignacio
If you are looking for an all-in-one entertainment hub in southwestern Colorado, Sky Ute Casino Resort in Ignacio has it all! From its onsite bowling and game arcade, to its mini golf course and Chimney Rock Playground Area, there is something for everyone. Fitness enthusiasts can make use of the professionally-equipped gym while those seeking rest and relaxation may take a dip in the resort’s swimming pool, hot tub, or lazy river. Enjoy a slow serenade on a bubble couch today at Sky Ute Casino Resort.
- Name: Sky Ute Casino Resort; Ignacio
- Rating: 9.0/5
- Address: Sky Ute Casino Resort; Ignacio
- Amenities & Room | excellent rooms with spacious bathroom
- Cleanliness | always clean and comfortable
- Host | one of our favorite casinos in colorado beautifull facility and very friendly staff
Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort; Nathrop
If you’re wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of daily life and immerse yourself in a peaceful setting, look no further than the Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort in Nathrop, Chaffee County – a pristine region with lush greenery and breathtaking mountain views. The resort is best known for its hot spring pool heated by geothermal forces to a toasty 105-degree Fahrenheit (41-degree Celsius). If that isn’t enough, visitors can also enjoy the creekside hot spring, water slides, and a lazy river, making it ideal for a family vacation. The winter months offer the perfect chance to get a taste of the property’s unique outdoor accommodation in the form of timber houses.
- Name: Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort; Nathrop
- Rating: 8.8/5
- Address: 15870 County Road 162 28.55 km from Monarch Mountain
- Amenities & Room | the pools are nice and the spa is wonderful
- Host | the staff is helpful for the most part
- Location | beautiful place to come and relax
Great Wolf Lodge Colorado Springs; Colorado Springs
Great Wolf Lodge Colorado Springs provides comfortable lodging in rooms adorned with trendy wooden furniture and themed decorations. It serves as an ideal home away from home for families with children. The lodge features an indoor water park with various attractions, including a four-story water fortress treehouse, tandem tube rides, exhilarating water slides, and the opportunity to play basketball in the water. Adults can relax in the lazy river while children enjoy themselves. Additionally, the hotel offers a gift shop and a marketplace where kids can choose themed costumes and gear for some retail therapy.
- Name: Great Wolf Lodge Colorado Springs; Colorado Springs
- Rating: 9.0/5
- Address: 9494 Federal Drive 142.56 km from Monarch Mountain
- Cleanliness | really beautiful clean and the staff super helpful loved this place
- Host | the people were friendly helpfulthe price of items was extremely high for what you get not worth it
- Location | this is an amazing location / hotel for families