If you’re looking for an upscale destination in the Phoenix Metropolitan Area, then plan your next trip to Scottsdale. Once known for its cowboy vibes and dude ranches, this chic city has reinvented itself with stylish art galleries, lavish wellness resorts, and 5-star hotels. The bustling downtown area is the centre of all activities, including shopping, dining, and nightlife. Be sure to explore the flourishing art scene, and don’t miss out on the globally-renowned works of the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art. When you visit, be sure to stay in one of the best 5-star hotels in Scottsdale, Arizona, offering world-class amenities.
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Surrounded by lush desert gardens in the Sonoran Desert, this 5-star hotel offers indulgent rooms with the highest level of comfort. Each room features an outdoor balcony or patio, providing a personal retreat in nature. During your stay, practice your swing on the 18-hole golf course, or take a dip in one of the six outdoor pools. Relax poolside with a refreshing beverage from the poolside bar. And, pamper yourself at the premium spa with a massage and aromatherapy session. You can also get a workout in at the health club with yoga and aerobics classes.
- Name: Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
- Rating: 5.0/5
- Address: 7575 East Princess Drive
- Amenities & Room | enjoyed the place however; ac stopped working had to move rooms at 4am
Boulders Resort & Spa Scottsdale, Curio Collection by Hilton
This chic resort, located just 30 minutes away from Old Town Scottsdale, offers the most comfortable stay with a charming desert backdrop. All rooms have either a balcony or a patio to enjoy the desert views, and a laptop-friendly workspace. Not only that, there is a business centre with 14 meeting rooms and an expansive conference centre, making it perfect for business travellers. The resort also boasts 11 outdoor tennis courts, 3 outdoor pools, and access to a 36-hole golf course, providing unparalleled recreational facilities. To top it off, there is a full spa with 24 treatment rooms for rejuvenation of the mind and body.
- Name: Boulders Resort & Spa Scottsdale, Curio Collection by Hilton
- Rating: 8.6/5
- Address: Boulders Resort & Spa Scottsdale, Curio Collection by Hilton
- Amenities & Room | we had a nice private patio which was nice but not all rooms have a private patio
- Host | staff overall at the facility were very kind and definitely have a hospitality mindset
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North
This 5-star resort, nestled against a stony peak in the middle of the Sonoran Desert, is perfect for a luxurious retreat. With 24-hour room service, air conditioning, 60-in LED TVs, and patios in all rooms, the resort is sure to provide a lavish and comfortable stay. The outdoor pool with loungers and the pool cabana options provide guests with ultimate relaxation. Furthermore, the sauna, hot tub and 24-hour gym offer the perfect opportunity for a much-needed wellness retreat.
- Name: Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North
- Rating: 5.0/5
- Address: 10600 East Crescent Moon Drive, Carefree, Phoenix (AZ), United States, 85262-8342
- Amenities & Room | the pool is saltwater not chlorine which was also a lovely touch
- Cleanliness | great property very clean and beautiful
- Host | it was peaceful beautiful and the employees were very friendly and helpful
- Location | right beside pinnacle peak hike location was perfect