Explore the cultural center of Santa Fe, New Mexico, the oldest state capital in the US. Surrounding the Santa Fe Plaza are iconic buildings like the Palace of the Governors and San Miguel Chapel. When you’re looking to learn more about the local history, the New Mexico History Museum is a great place to start. The Santa Fe Opera House is the perfect spot to soak up the city’s arts and entertainment scene. For a truly home-like atmosphere while visiting, consider one of the top hotels with kitchenette in Santa Fe. Check them out below!
If you want to cook your own food while on vacation, Las Palomas is the perfect choice for you. Offering well-appointed guest rooms and suites, it’s an excellent home base for exploring the city, only a short walk from Santa Fe Plaza. The Super Casita even has a kitchenette, so you need not worry about breakfast; it’s available every morning, with options including burritos, muffins, and waffles. Guaranteeing that you feel at home throughout your stay, Las Palomas is sure to make your vacation a memorable one.
- Name: Las Palomas
- Rating: 3.0/5
- Address: 460 West San Francisco 405 m from Georgia O'Keeffe Museum
- Pets allowed
- Tennis court
- Fitness centre
- 3 Golf course (within km)
- Non-smoking rooms
- Amenities & Room | our room was like a small apartment spacious and comfortable
- Cleanliness | the room was clean and cozy
- Host | excellent staff & breakfast
Drury Plaza Hotel in Santa Fe
The Drury Plaza Hotel in Santa Fe is a LEED Certified establishment that prioritizes sustainable hospitality through energy-efficient operations. It provides various guest rooms and suites, all equipped with microwaves and refrigerators for convenient food storage and reheating. Guests can enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast between 6am and 9:30am on weekdays, and between 7am and 10am on weekends. Additionally, the hotel offers a complimentary 5:30 Kickback in the afternoon to satisfy your hunger.
- Name: Drury Plaza Hotel in Santa Fe
- Rating: 9.4/5
- Address: Drury Plaza Hotel in Santa Fe
- Cleanliness | nice breakfast and clean room
- Host | the valet parking employees were so helpful when i asked about driving conditions on the eaton pass to wyoming
- Location | very close to santa fe plaza great location
WorldMark Santa Fe
At WorldMark Santa Fe, you can enjoy luxurious accommodations only 0.8 km (0.5 mi) away from Santa Fe Plaza. These suites and studios are tastefully decorated and feature mini kitchens, so you can whip up wonderful home-cooked meals whenever you like. Some suites also boast their own dining area, allowing you to enjoy your meals in the utmost peace. If you’re looking for an outdoor dining experience, you will be pleased to know that the hotel has a barbecue area and a picnic area. Plus, with the onsite laundry facilities, you can rest assured that you won’t run out of clean clothes!
- Name: WorldMark Santa Fe
- Rating: 9.2/5
- Address: 138 Park Ave 376 m from Georgia O'Keeffe Museum
Comfort Inn, located just 9.7 km (6 mi) from the lively Santa Fe Plaza, can be your very own ‘home away from home’ during your exploration of the city. To ensure you have the best stay, you can start your day with the complimentary hot breakfast, and make yourself a cup of coffee anytime with the coffee maker provided in all guest rooms and suites. Plus, you can store any leftovers from takeout in the refrigerator and reheat them in the microwave later.
- Name: Comfort Inn
- Rating: 8.2/5
- Address: 4312 Cerrillos Rd 9.31 km from Georgia O'Keeffe Museum
- Amenities & Room | the breakfast was your standard hotel food but was well cooked and tasted good
- Cleanliness | the room was clean quiet and comfortable
- Host | hotel was nice and great staff
- Location | this is a nice hotel in a good location
Inn at Santa Fe, SureStay Collection by Best Western
The Inn at Santa Fe, SureStay Collection by Best Western, is situated in a great spot in the city, just a 15-minute drive to Museum Hill. With lots of recreational options to help you unwind after a long day or week, including a heated outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour gym, you can always find something to do. All guest rooms and suites come with basic kitchen amenities, such as a microwave and fridge, so you can quickly reheat meals and keep your beverages cool.
- Name: Inn at Santa Fe, SureStay Collection by Best Western
- Rating: 8.2/5
- Address: 8376 Cerrillos Rd 11.86 km from Georgia O'Keeffe Museum
- Amenities & Room | property was nice and the warm breakfast was great
- Host | the front desk is friendly
- Location | good location just a few mins from downtown
Baymont by Wyndham Santa Fe
Baymont by Wyndham Santa Fe offers worry-free accommodations with well appointed guest rooms and suites. To start your day off right, they have a complimentary hot breakfast every morning. Each guest room also comes with coffee and tea making facilities for you to make your favorite cuppa whenever you’d like, and a microwave to help you reheat takeouts. Plus, you can store your food and beverages in the refrigerator conveniently located in your room.
- Name: Baymont by Wyndham Santa Fe
- Rating: 7.4/5
- Address: 4150 Cerrillos Rd 9.01 km from Georgia O'Keeffe Museum
- Amenities & Room | breakfast was very good with many varieties of foods
- Cleanliness | clean hotel and room
- Host | room was clean and staff was pleasant
Courtyard Santa Fe
Courtyard Santa Fe offers modern accommodations and various recreational amenities for relaxation. In addition to an indoor swimming pool and whirlpools, the hotel boasts beautifully landscaped courtyards. Pets are allowed with a small additional fee per night. Each guest room or suite is equipped with coffee and tea-making facilities, ensuring that you can easily fulfill your caffeine needs. Furthermore, the in-room refrigerator allows you to keep your beverages chilled throughout your stay.
- Name: Courtyard Santa Fe
- Rating: 7.6/5
- Address: 3347 Cerrillos Rd 7.09 km from Georgia O'Keeffe Museum
- Cleanliness | the room was surprisingly large very clean and comfortable
- Host | staff was very kind and helpful
Residence Inn Santa Fe
If you’re looking for a great place to stay while on an extended vacation or business trip in Santa Fe, the Residence Inn is an excellent choice. Each suite comes with a fully equipped kitchen, giving you the opportunity to make your own meals whenever you want. There’s even a microwave, making it easy to quickly reheat your food. Plus, you can store leftovers and drinks in the refrigerator. Plus, if you’re an early riser, don’t forget about the complimentary hot breakfast served between 6am and 9am daily.
- Name: Residence Inn Santa Fe
- Rating: 8.6/5
- Address: 1698 Galisteo St 3.15 km from Georgia O'Keeffe Museum
- Amenities & Room | i wish the light in the shower area was brighter
- Host | staff didnt seem to care
El Corazon-Steps to the Plaza
If you’re looking for a great place to stay while in the city for business or pleasure, El Corazon-Steps to the Plaza is a great option. With modern guest rooms and suites equipped with private bathrooms, a dining area and kitchen, you can easily prepare your own meals whenever you’d like. Plus, each room also has a patio so you can enjoy the outdoors as well.
- Name: El Corazon-Steps to the Plaza
- Fitness centre
- Non-smoking rooms
- Internet services
- WiFi Available
- Free WiFi